I am mostly interested in extremal & probabilistic combinatorics and discrete geometry, including connections to other fields, such as algebra or theoretical computer science.
- Powers of paths in tournaments
(with Nemanja Draganić, François Dross, Jacob Fox, António Girão, Frédéric Havet, William Lochet, David Munhá Correia, Alex Scott and Benny Sudakov),
- Exact stability for Turán's Theorem
(with Alexander Roberts and Alex Scott)
- Large homogeneous submatrices
(with János Pach and István Tomon)
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, to appear.
- Minimum degree conditions for monochromatic cycle partitioning
(with Richard Lang, Shoham Letzter and Alexey Pokrovskiy),
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series B 146 (2021), 96-123.
- Covering graphs by monochromatic trees and Helly-type results for hypergraphs
(with Matija Bucić and Benny Sudakov),
Combinatorica, to appear.
- Improved Ramsey-type results for comparability graphs
(with István Tomon)
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing 29 (2020), 747-756.
- On the Turán number of ordered forests
(with Gábor Tardos, István Tomon and Craig Weidert)
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 165 (2019), 32-43.
An extended abstract
for Eurocomb 2017 appeared in:
Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics 61 (2017), 773-779.
- Monochromatic cycle covers in random graphs
(with Frank Mousset, Rajko Nenadov, Nemanja Škorić and Benny Sudakov)
Random Structures & Algorithms 53 (2018), 667-691.
- Rainbow saturation and graph capacities,
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics 32 (2018), 1261-1264.
- On the Turán number of some ordered even cycles
(with Ervin Győri, Abhishek Methuku, István Tomon, Casey Tompkins and Máté Vizer),
European Journal of Combinatorics 73 (2018), 81-88.
- Domination in 3-tournaments
(with Benny Sudakov),
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 146 (2017), 165-168.
- Saturation in random graphs
(with Benny Sudakov)
Random Structures & Algorithms 51 (2017), 169-181.
- A random triadic process
(with Yuval Peled and Benny Sudakov)
SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics 30 (2016), 1-19.
An extended abstract
for Eurocomb 2015 appeared in:
Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics 49 (2015), 189-196.
- Decomposing random graphs into few cycles and edges
(with Michael Krivelevich and Benny Sudakov)
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing 24 (2015), 857-872.
- Ks,t-saturated bipartite graphs
(with Wenying Gan and Benny Sudakov)
European Journal of Combinatorics 45 (2015), 12-20.
- Separating path systems
(with Victor Falgas-Ravry, Teeradej Kittipassorn, Shoham Letzter and Bhargav Narayanan),
Journal of Combinatorics 5 (2014), 335-354.